- The Poet and the Flea
- Kickstarter: I’ve been tying up the last few loose ends of my Kickstarter campaign from last fall. I only have a couple hardcover sketches left to draw, but they’re for myself and a few family members. Also, I’m interested in following up with my backers.
- Distribution: I’m starting off small and approaching a few local comic book stores. I have a list of comic book and indie book stores I hope to contact in the near future. As always, you can order The Poet and the Flea (Vol. 1) via Storenvy: thepoetandtheflea.storenvy.com/products/14290572-the-poet-and-the-flea-vol-1-paperback-edition.
- Work in Progress: I have finished drawing the thumbnails for volumes two and three of The Poet and the Flea!! Volume two will be 123 pages long and volume three will be 142. Now, I can start on the final illustrated pages!
- The Plague and Doctor Caim
- The script is complete for this new graphic novel project about a plague doctor. The cover and first two pages are also finished. I’m hoping to illustrate the next 8 or so pages over the next few weeks!
- Freelance Illustration
- I’ve been hired to do a couple more illustrations for Do More Good. Better. by Steve Scheier. 🙂
- Upcoming Conventions
- Part-Time Jobs
- I’ve been working part-time as a cake decorator for about 6 or 7 months now. A few weeks ago, I got a promotion and raise, and was asked to be the bakery’s chalkboard artist. 😀
- A couple months ago, I was hired by a local film production company to be their social media manager and graphic designer. I am extremely excited about this job! For more information, click here: gegallaswriterillustrator.wordpress.com/2016/06/23/collaboration-the-sandi-connection.
Copyright 2016 by G. E. Gallas